We are company CSOMAG PLUSZ Kft. based in Kossuth Lajos utca 14 2500 Esztergom Magyarország, ID number 11-09-024894, we are registered in the Bejegyző bíróság a Tatabányai Törvényszék Cégbírósága.
Our contact details are:
We operate the website at www.csomagplusz.hu and work with cookies on it. You can read more about this in this document.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that our website sends to the browser or to your device from which you view our website (for example, phone, tablet, computer). They allow us to recognize you and customize our website accordingly, analyze your behavior, display certain content, and more. We write more about individual cookies below.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary – functional, technical, security – these are necessary in order for us to safely display the website and our services to function as they should or to know that you have (not) given us consent to the processing of cookies, etc.
- Analytical – these help us to analyze how the website works in terms of visitor behavior and to adapt and change the website accordingly.
- Preferences – these cookies are used to display the content in the settings you prefer – for example, in a certain language or otherwise make it easier for you to view / use our services.
- Marketing – thanks to these cookies, we or third parties can customize the offer of our services after your visit. You may then see this offer outside of our website.
You can find specific cookies and more detailed information about them directly in the table at the end of this document.
On what basis do we process cookies?
We can work with technical, security and functional cookies on the basis of legal regulations. Without them, we would not be able to provide you with our services safely and correctly.
We may process analytical, preferential and marketing cookies based on your consent. You will prevent this processing by not giving us your consent, then by setting up a browser, using the cookie bar settings or browsing in incognito mode.
First of all, we would like to state that cookies, which we collect for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and thus in a form that does not allow us to identify individuals. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website are always kept only for the time strictly necessary for its functioning.
The easiest way to prevent working with cookies is through your browser settings. You can find more about individual browsers and deleting / blocking cookies here:
We would like to add that the settings must be made for each of your devices (phone, tablet, computer) separately.
Who processes cookies for us?
- Google Analytics, Ads, AdSense, YouTube and Doubleclick provider from Google Ireland Ltd. with Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland, in accordance with its terms and conditions – you can read them here,
- Facebook and Instagram service provider operated by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. with 4 Grand Canal Quay, Grand Canal Bridge, Dublin 2, Ireland in accordance with their conditions – check here
- Cookiebot by Usercentrics service provider – Cybot A / S, with its registered office at Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark in accordance with its terms and conditions – you can find them here.
We would also like to mention:
If you have given us your consent, the so-called third party can process work with it too. In this case, we list it in the table below.
The work with personal data takes place within the European Union. If processing takes place outside the EU, then on the basis of the relevant legislation (exceptions approved by the European Union, or after meeting other data security requirements).
We have an appointed Data Protection Officer:
Mr. Borovics József
Mobile: +36 706 528 520
When processing personal data, you have the right under the GDPR Regulation (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 2016/679) to contact me and want information about what personal data we process; request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request a processing restriction; in certain cases, you may request a copy of the personal data processed; request deletion or exercise the right to data portability. If you think we are not handling the data properly, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Office or pursue your claims in court.